Thursday, January 10, 2013

Re: [labmembers] Badger equipment qualifications ...

Hi John,

My equipment qualifications are not transferred to Badger. Sorry for the late report. Since I just go back Stanford from China, where I can't setup Badger through VPN. 

My SNF login name is kys86,

my badger login name is kys86@stanford.edu
My name is Yangsen Kang

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes,

Yangsen Kang


On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM, John Shott <shott@stanford.edu> wrote:
SNF Lab Members:

Happy New Year!

As, you know, SNF has made the transition from Coral to Badger.  While many of you will find that your equipment qualifications have been migrated from Coral to Badger, a significant number (I fear that it may be as high as 25% of you) will find that none of your equipment qualifications got migrated from Coral to Badger because university ID numbers did not match on both systems.

If you fire up Badger and find that you have no asterisks behind the tools on which you should be qualified, you need to send me or any other SNF staff member the following information so that can extract your Coral equipment qualifications and enter them into Badger:

1. Your Coral login name.
2. Your Badger login name.
3. Your first and last name.

Note: I am probably the best person to contact if you would like this done either today or tomorrow.  I will be largely unavailable, however, on both Sunday and Monday so you should contact other SNF staff members on Monday if you miss this first offer.

Thanks,

John

_______________________________________________
labmembers mailing list
labmembers@snf.stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/labmembers

No comments: